Price from € 16 per person Book
Important Information Read
• Full day
• Chinese• Dutch• English• French• German• Italian• Japanese• Portugese• Russian• Spanish• Swedish
Full circle takes approx. 1 hour 45 minutes. The ticket is valid for 24 hours.
October - May: from 9:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Departures every 30 minutes.
June - September: from 9:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Departures every 30 minutes.
Praca da Figueira
Or any of the 20 hop-on, hop-off points
Tour is operated in 12 languages via earphones: Portuguese, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Mandarin, Portuguese in Brasil, Swedish
Unique Advantages (only after exchanging the voucher for a ticket with the bus driver on the tour):
- Discounts to museum and monuments
- Free access to Carris Public Transport: trams, buses, funiculars, Sta Justa Lift
Olisipo Hop-on, Hop-off Tour
Experience Lisbon with our hop-on/hop-off bus tour, guided with ear-phones in 12 languages. You can hop-on and hop-off the buses at any of the 20 stops on this line. Your ticket will be valid 24 hours.
The trip follows the Tagus from the heart of the city to Parque das Nacoes. On this site, which famously was the venue for the 1998 World Expo, you'll come across distinctive modern architecture alongside leisure areas and restaurants. While you're there, don't miss the Oceanarium, the second largest of its kind in the world. And because Lisbon wouldn't be Lisbon without its traditional fado music, take a trip to the house museum dedicated to its greatest singer, Amalia Rodrigues.
Full list of stops
1. Praca da Figueira
2. Rua do Comercio
3. Casa dos Bicos (House of the Spikes)
4. Museu do Fado (Fado Museum)
5. Estacao de Santa Apolonia (Santa Apolonia railway station)
6. Museu do Azulejo (National Azulejo Museum)
7. Oceanario (The Lisbon Oceanarium)
8. Pavilhao de Portugal, C.C. Vasco da Gama
9. FIL - International Fair of Lisbon
10. Hotel Myriad
11. Gare do Oriente (Lisbon Orient Station)
12. Igreja de S.J. de Brito
14. Campo Pequeno
16. Marques de Pombal, Rato
17. Principe Real
18. Rau do Alcrim
19. Cais do Sodre
20. Praca da Figueira