Price from € 59 per person Book
Important Information Read
• Full day
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable van with air conditioning
- 2 cellar visits, 6 wine tastings
- Guided visit inside monuments
9:00am at Hard Rock Cafe - Avenida da Liberdade, 2, Restauradores Square
• Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes before departure time
• The minimum number of people is 3. The tour will be cancelled if there is not a minimum of 3 people signed up. We apologize for any inconvenience
• The maximum number of people is 8
• You have free time to explore each place that we visit
• The tour includes a longer lunch break. Lunch is not included but the guide will tell you the best deals in the area
• Comfortable van with air conditioning, good variety of music
• In the summer the tour allows a relaxing swim at the beach
• All our guides are fluent in Portuguese and English
• On request all our tours are also available in Spanish, French, German and Italian
Arrabida Wine Tour
Join us on this minivan day trip to the National Park of Arrabida and the city of Setubal, including a wine tasting and a visit to two wine cellars.
Leaving Lisbon by the Vasco da Gama bridge (the longest in Europe), our first stop will be at the castle of Palmela – an amazing photo opportunity. We then visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm for some tastings. After it we will then drive along the mountains of the Arrábida Natural Park (500m peak) to admire the spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean. We will then stop for lunch at the fishing village of Sesimbra.
After lunch it’s time for a Wine tasting and a guided tour to the Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca, one of the oldest wine producers of Portugal, still in the same family (includes 2 wine tastings). Our last stop will be at the Cristo-Rei (Christ statue) with a great view. Return to Lisbon by the 25th de April Bridge to enjoy the last sightseeing of the day.
- Admire the Tagus river bay while crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama (17km long) one of the longest bridges in Europe
- Ascend the Pamela Castle Tower for an amazing photo opportunity
- Drive through the Arrabida wine region, passing many vineyards, cork and olive trees
- Visit a beautiful local family owned wine farm in the heart of Arrábida park, then it is time to taste some wine
- Take spectacular photos from the highest point of the Arrábida Natural Park (500m peak) with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Feel the sand of the beautiful Portinho da Arrábida beach. During the summer there will be time for a swim!
- Lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra and relax on the beach
- Enjoy two free wine tastings (Moscatel and Red wine), on the guided tour of an old wine cellar in the village of Azeitão
- Finally, we stop at the Cristo Rei (inspired by Rio de Janeiro's Christo Redentor) for great views over Lisbon, before returning to Lisbon through the 25th April Bridge