Price from € 59 per person Book
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour of the Mouraria district
A passionate local guide who speaks English
Great insight about Portuguese food and culture
Small groups (Max 12)
A full belly of wonderful flavors and foods
Lisbon Secret Portuguese Food Tour with guide and drinks included
Daytime or evening, when you come on our food tours in Lisbon, you will get to enjoy some of the best Portuguese food and wine, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- To start, your local Portuguese guide will take you to a nice "Garrafeira" to enjoy a delicious Porto wine.
- Next, we will show you where to eat the best "Bifana" in town. The Bifana is one of the most amazing pork sandwiches ever created! Our Bifana will be served with a fresh "Imperial" (Portuguese local beer)
- The visit will continue in the heart of Mouraria district where you will enjoy the stunning view over the city and all the beautiful old tiles
- Let's not forget to try some sardines and have a "Ginjinha" (Portuguese local liqueur)
- The tour also takes you to a visit to a shop where our guide will buy delicious Portuguese cured meat and the best selection of cheeses that you will eat after the visit!
- Next, we will show you one of the best-hidden gems in Lisbon, an old palace where you will taste some traditional handmade "Petiscos"
- The tour can't end without you tasting the famous and hand-made traditional Portuguese pastry "Pastel de Nata"
- Oh, and of course there's our delicious Secret Dish too!
- Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the location's availability and weather.
"Pata Negra" ham
Portuguese petisco (Portuguese Tapas)
Traditional Portuguese fish
Pastel de Nata (Portuguese Pastry)
Our mystery secret dish
Bifana no pão (traditional pork sandwich)
Soup of the day
"Praça do Comércio" Square (also known as "Terreiro do Paço") right under the main Arch. The guide will have an orange umbrella (easy to spot).
We begin our tours at 10:30 am from Monday to Saturday. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour.
Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Lisbon again!
Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted for Vegans.
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution