Price from € 56.25 per person Book
Important Information Read
Pickup and drop off
Tour starts and concludes at your hotel, cruise ship or any other preferred location in Lisbon.
- Private car with a driver-guide for groups of up to 8 people.
- Private bus with a driver and a guide for groups of more than 8 people.
- Ticket to Pena Palace and Park
- Visits inside monuments (can be arranged upon requests at an additional charge)
- Entrance to Pena National Palace and Pena Park is not included in the price. (for groups larger than 8)
Approx. 8 hours
- All our guides have an official license from the tourism bureau.
- The tour does not include visits inside monuments, however, this can be arranged at an additional price if requested.
- Please note the entrance to Pena National Palace and Pena Park is not included in the price.
Private Full Day Tour of Sintra, Cascais and Estoril
Visit Sintra in the comfort of your own luxurious private car or bus. Our guide will pick you up at your hotel or cruise ship and take you on a tour of the city.
Whether you are traveling with your wife and kids, a group of friends or are on a business retreat our private tours are the ideal way to see the city. Our professional guides will personalize the tour to your exact specifications.
During the tour, there will be plenty of opportunities as well to get off the bus for photos and to walk around the sights. We can also arrange stops for lunch or perhaps you would like an evening out, see a show, relax over a meal in a local restaurant. Your wish is our command!
Sintra leaves most visitors with a feeling of mystical enchantment. Its magical palaces, forests, Moorish castle and UNESCO World Heritage site city center are like a page from a fairy tale. We will start with a little walk through the mysterious Pena Park and discover secret caves and trails. Afterward, we will visit National Pena Palace, a marvelous palace from the 19th century that is also one of the most important examples of Portuguese architecture from the Romantic period. Then we will head to the historical center of Sintra, where you’ll have free time to explore and to visit National Sintra Palace. After lunch, we will drive through the natural wonders of Sintra Natural Park, passing by several impressive palaces until we stop at the Roca Cape cliffs – the westernmost point of Continental Europe. Next, we will take you for a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast; we will stop at the Guincho Beach (a surfer’s paradise) and afterward pass by Boca do Inferno (Hell’s mouth cliff). Finally, enjoy a leisurely walk along the bay at the glamorous town of Cascais. Drive along the coast to Lisbon passing by Estoril and the casino.
Cancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution