Price from € 55 per person Book
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
Praça dos Restauradores, at the center of the square by the Obelisk
- Tapas dinner (there is a vegetarian option)
- drinks included (red or white wine or soft drinks)
- Live Fado Music Show
- Ginjinha liquor
- Ride on Tram
Guided visit inside monuments
March to October: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
November to February: Friday and Saturday (due to shorter daylight, there will be no sunset visible)
Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes before departure time.
Max 12 persons.
Sunset Fado & Tapas
Start your Lisbon walking tour of this whimsical city by joining a local guide in one of the city's most imposing squares, the Praça dos Restauradores. This famous landmark commemorates the restoration of Portugal’s independence back in 1640 and is an apt starting point for this tour through Lisbon’s musical and culinary heritage.
Visit the heart of Fado heritage from the old district of Mouraria. Try a sip of Ginjinha, Lisbon’s trademark liqueur while listening Fado at a local Tavern.
Take in sweeping views to admire the Sunset of this intoxicating city from the viewpoints of the Castle Hills, some of the city’s best-kept secrets.
Next, travel deep into the soul of Lisbon while exploring the Alfama neighborhood. This is the oldest quarter in the city, dating back to the Moorish occupation of Lisbon. Explore Alfama’s small squares, rustic buildings and dark alleyways as you wander along the winding, cobblestone streets. Stop to breathe in the exciting atmosphere as the local taverns and music venues come to life for another evening of melodic tunes and gastronomic delights.
Stop to reflect on the beauty of the River Tagus then continue on to finish this Lisbon walking tour in an old Palace that serves up daily doses of delicious food and Fado music to enthusiastic audiences.
Sample traditional Portuguese tapas and wine while appreciating a performance of Fado from one of the most famous houses, a quintessential Lisbon experience that you won’t get on other Lisbon tours! What a fitting finale to this indulgent Lisbon walking tour extravaganza.
During this tour you will:
- Enjoy the most charismatic Fado districts of Lisbon: Mouraria & Alfama
- Experience the sweet taste of Lisbon’s favorite liqueur in a local Fado tavern
- Learn the history of Fado music; from the taverns to the Noble Palaces
- Admire the sunset from the hill of the Castle
- Wander through atmospheric Alfama at dusk
- Enjoy a rousing Fado performance in a old Palace
- Tantalise your taste buds with delicious dinner of Portuguese tapas and wine